Asus ROG-11000 – Next Generation Router setup
The Asus ROG-11000 wireless router is the next-generation router which is compatible with wireless AX standard. The wireless AX technology is also known as WIFI 6. This wireless standard has been released after the AC wireless standard. The Asus ROG-11000 wifi router is a premium gaming router, so gamers don’t have to worry about dropouts and lags while playing those intense games on your PC or laptop. Asus is already a brand recognized to release gaming and high-performance routers in the market. So today, we will talk about the Asus ROG-11000 router and its features. We have discussed some other topics on this page which have been listed below:
- Asus router setup wizard
- Asus router installation
- Asus AX11000 setup
- Asus router reset
- Asus Router Login setup
- Asus router login
- Asus router login not working
- Router.asus.com not working
- Manual Setup Asus router – Wired Set up
- 192.168.1.1 setup
Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 – Specifications
The Asus ROG-11000 wifi router is a next-generation router bundled with futuristic features. This router is loaded with numerous features that will surely give you the taste of extraordinary networking. Some of the Asus ROG-11000 router features have been mentioned below
- Comes with 802.11ax wifi standard for better throughput range and efficiency.
- Ultrafast wireless speed up to 11000 Mbps to handle even the busiest network.
- The Asus ROG-11000 router is designed to deliver phenomenal gaming performance. Gamers will now experience better gaming performance and speeds.
- With the help of the Front-line Network Security feature, you can neutralize internet breach before it hits your home or office network.
- The Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 wireless router is a triple-band router that comes with a quad-core processor system. The processor has been engineered to deliver stellar performance and extraordinary gaming experience.
Asus ROG-11000 Router Review
The GT-AX11000 is controlled by a Broadcom BCM49408, a quad-core Arm chip running at 1.8 GHz, and assisted by 1 GB of RAM and 256 MB of flash. It’ll offer users insanely fast data speeds of up to 1148Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and up to 4804 Mb/s on each of its dual 5GHz bands. Both the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz wireless protocols use the BCM43684 chip and therefore this router has 802.11ax support, 4×4 MIMO, and 160MHz channels.
The router also supports AiMesh technology which allows a user to build multiple wireless routers as a Mesh network. The units these days even come with USB 3.0 connectivity ports for a bit of UPnP NAS functionality. Following the latest standards, the GT-AX11000 is compatible with 802.11.AX, 802.11a, 802.11ac, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n and will manage up to a combined 4804 Mb/s on the 5 GHz bands with the 2.4 GHz wireless band at 1148 Mb/s.
One of the best features of this latest flagship from Asus is that it offers multiple guest networks, so your friends and family can use their smartphones on your network completely isolated and secured from your LAN. Network Map is a visual topology map that shows all the devices that are connected to the network. Users can simply manage each device by clicking on its icon and change parental control settings, select wireless bands, filter by device type, or even remove devices from the network, plus more.
192.168.1.1 Asus Wireless Router Login
Asus ROG-11000 wireless router is a device that is easy to log in and set up. In this section, we will explain steps to perform 192.168.1.1 Asus router login process. Look below for Asus router login steps:
- First of all, make sure your laptop or computer is connected to the wireless network of the Asus router.
- Once your router is connected and working normally, launch a web browser on your computer or laptop. You can even use your smartphone for the 192.168.1.1 Asus router login process.
- On top of the web browser, you will see an address bar. Enter the 192.168.1.1 Asus router login IP address in the address bar. Press Enter or click Go.
- You will be now redirected to the Asus router login page where you will see login fields. You need to enter the login credentials of your wireless router in the given fields.
- The Asus router username and password are mentioned below;
Once you enter Asus router login credentials in the given fields, click Submit or Go. If you are directed to the Asus router setup wizard or Asus ax11000 setup page, it means you have successfully logged into your Asus wireless router.
Asus ax11000 Setup – How to Setup Asus router
In this section, we will explain to you how to set up Asus router through Asus router setup wizard. Before we start with the process, let us tell you that setting up the Asus ROG-11000 router is very easy. In order to avoid any issue while attempting to set up your Asus router, make sure you follow the instructions carefully. We have broken down the whole Asus ax11000 setup process into two phases: hardware setup and web configuration.
1. Hardware Setup
- In this phase, the user sets up the hardware connection between the router and the modem.
- First of all, unpack your router and keep it on a flat table where your modem is placed.
- Attach the power cord to the router and plug it into the socket
- Set the antennas and take out your Ethernet cables.
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into your router and another end into the modem.
- Now take another Ethernet cable and plug it into the router. Now take another end and plug it into your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: This method is only for wired connection. You can use this method if your computer or laptop doesn’t have a wireless adapter. In case your laptop or computer is configured with a wireless adapter, you can use the wireless method.
- For a wireless connection, turn on the wireless adapter of your computer or laptop and attempt to connect your computer to the wireless signal of the wireless router. You may be prompted to enter the wireless security password. For this, check the wireless card placed at the bottom of your router.
2. Web Configuration
Now comes the complex phase of web configuration in the process of the Asus ax11000 setup. This phase will explain to you how to set up Asus router.
- Once the hardware setup is complete, you need to proceed with the web configuration process.
- Launch the web browser and follow the steps of Asus router login. The Asus router login steps have been mentioned above in the 192.168.1.1 Asus router login section.
- After you log into the Asus router setup wizard, you will see the Asus ax11000 setup page on your screen.
- After you reach at the Asus ax11000 setup page, follow the instructions as given by the Asus router setup wizard.
- After the Asus router installation is completed, make sure you save the settings. If you skip saving settings on your router, your router won’t be able to work.
- Now, let the router reboot. Once your router reboots, you can connect to the wireless network and enjoy the internet connection.
How to Reset Asus Wifi router
Now we will explain to you how to reset Asus router. This section will drive you through the process of Asus router reset process. Follow the below-mentioned steps to reset Asus router easily.
- Firstly, make sure your Asus ROG-11000 router is turned on and working.
- Now, take a paperclip or needle to press the reset button which is located at the backside of your router. The reset button is usually seen inside the frame of your router.
- Press the reset button and hold for around 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, you will see all the lights on your router blinking. This will indicate that the router has gone into the reset mode.
- Wait for a minute to let your router get back to factory default settings.
- After your router is back to factory default settings, you need to set up your router again. For the Asus router setup process, refer to the section given above.
- So these were steps to reset Asus router. We hope you got to know about the process of the Asus router reset.
Asus router login not working
Is your Asus router login not working properly? Don’t get frustrated as we will explain to you how to get rid of this issue. If your Asus router login not working, please ensure that the login credentials you entered on the login page are correct. If you don’t know your Asus router login credentials, refer to the wireless card pasted at the bottom of your router.
router.asus.com not working
Is your default web address router.asus.com not working? This issue might be occurring due to inaccurate login credentials or any other issue. You can try resetting your Asus wireless router to default factory settings. Once your router is back to default factory settings, the issue “router.asus.com” will not show up again.